[Athen] using threeplay and or rev with zoom

Irwin, George girwin2 at hccfl.edu
Tue Jul 21 16:42:59 PDT 2020

Good Evening!
Verbit has a pretty good live caption and a cleaned transcript in about five minutes after the class. It is pricey but if you have a lot that needs to be done they have volume discounts. It suppose to work seamlessly in Zoom. We did not go with them because we have a state contract with another vendor.
George Irwin
Instructional Technologist