[Athen] using threeplay and or rev with zoom

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:35:42 PDT 2020

We use three play for close captioning. I looked into using them through Zoom but we opted not to. The live captioning through them is all ASR. It could be cleaned up after the class or event but there is no live captionist involved in the process for using three play during a live stream. because of that we chose to use the transcriptionists we use for classes. from what I remember the process, you have the administrator add them as a service provider and then you would need to approve use of the service for each event with three play before it can be turned on live for the actual zoom session.
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone. please excuse errors from using Apple's dictation feature.