[Athen] Most accessible format for graphs, charts, or tables?

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 1 13:05:49 PDT 2020

hello: please check out the tools menchond in my GAAD blog post for great
ways to make accessible data
http://accessaces.com/2020/05/21/this-is-an-accessibility-emergency/
Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces