[Athen] Zoom Help needed

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Wed Jun 10 07:52:13 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone:

OK, so probably my fault.I tried to use Zoom without my magnifying glasses
yesterday and its now stopped recording my desktop when I go into share
screen mode.

I've looked on the web and gone through all of the video and sharing
settings and can't figure out what I did or what I changed.

Can anyone help? I have a training webinar this afternoon.I know.

I have contacted Zoom support as I have a paid subscription but don't know
if they'll get back to me in time.

I'm using a Windows 10 desktop with all updates, Zoom is up to date and I
can't think of anything that changed unless I inadvertently changed a
setting.

Thanks in advance! Cheers, Karen