[Athen] function signs in NVDA

Alexandra Slovik slovika at lanecc.edu
Thu Jun 11 13:09:20 PDT 2020

Try downloading the Access8 Math add on through NVDA - that has built in
code to read out many math symbols.

Here is the link:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/access8math.en.html

Thanks,
Lexi Slovik

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 12:23 PM Andrea L. Dietrich <adietrich at cornell.edu>
wrote:

> Maybe try a different voice? I’ve noticed differences in various

> text-to-speech programs I’ve tried where different voices will read some

> things differently.

> -Andi :)

Lexi Slovik
Testing Coordinator

*Effective March 18, 2020 CAR will be open with modifications. Staff will
work remotely and will continue to offer accommodations and support during
this time. We will be available via email at accessibleresources at lanecc.edu
<accessibleresources at lanecc.edu> and phone at (541) 463-5150. You can also
find resources for online class support at www.lanecc.edu/disability
<http://www.lanecc.edu/disability> *

*Center for Accessible Resources*
<https://www.lanecc.edu/disability/faculty-handbook-chapter-15-what-universal-design>
Lane Community College | Building 19/266
Eugene, OR 97405