[Athen] Question about accessible math and PDF

Justin Romack justinr at disability.tamu.edu
Mon Jun 15 05:55:19 PDT 2020

Howdy all!

Question: I’m working with a few colleagues in our math department and we’re discussing accessible equations in PDF documents.

Is there a way to insert accessible math in a PDF? If so, what are some best practices (authoring applications, methods, etc)?

If not, what are your recommendations for output formats and other best practices to support their efforts?

Grateful for the wisdom of this group! 😊

Be well,

Justin Romack | Assistive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resources | Texas A&M University
1224 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1224

ph: 979.845.1637 | justinr at disability.tamu.edu<mailto:justinr at disability.tamu.edu> | disability.tamu.edu