[Athen] ATHEN/AHG dinner meeting at CSUN - Thursday, March 12, 7:30 pm

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Tue Mar 3 09:57:06 PST 2020

Dear Colleagues:

As per previous years, I'd like to hold a dinner/meeting at a nearby
restaurant on Thursday evening (7:30 p.m.), March 12, at CSUN
(International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference) for
dinner and for ATHEN members (or others) to provide their input on this
year's Accessing Higher Ground conference. Please let me know if you plan
to attend so I can guesstimate the right size table.

Restaurant: Last year we went to nFuse (in the Anaheim Marriott) and that
was fine. But it would be nice to go somewhere outside the hotel. If anyone
has any different ideas let me know - something within walking or rolling
distance would be nice.

--
Regards,
Howard

Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator
Accessing Higher Ground
303-492-8672
cell: 720-351-8668

Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference
<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel,
Colorado, Nov 16-20, 2020. Request for proposals will open up in early
March. Sign up to our mailing list to receive announcements
<https://accessinghigherground.org/about/#Join_Our_Mailing_List>.

Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up
of Spring 2020 webinars
<https://www.ahead.org/events-programming/webinars/2020-spring-webinars>. Site
capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your
earliest convenience for the largest selection.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*