[Athen] ATHEN/AHG dinner meeting at CSUN - Thursday, March 12, 7:30 pm

Howard Kramer howard.kramer at colorado.edu
Tue Mar 3 10:02:05 PST 2020

Dear Colleagues:

As per previous years, I'd like to hold a dinner/meeting at a nearby restaurant on Thursday evening (7:30 p.m.), March 12, at CSUN (International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference) for dinner and for ATHEN members (or others) to provide their input on this year's Accessing Higher Ground conference. Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can guesstimate the right size table.

Restaurant: Last year we went to nFuse (in the Anaheim Marriott) and that was fine. But it would be nice to go somewhere outside the hotel. If anyone has any different ideas let me know - something within walking or rolling distance would be nice.

--
Regards,
Howard