[Athen] Online Learning Encouragement

Poore-Pariseau, Cindy Cindy.Poore-Pariseau at bristolcc.edu
Wed Mar 18 09:45:35 PDT 2020

Although it is not captioned, the words are in the comments section

We are woven together, by whatever threads of life that have brought us here.
I don't know how, I don't know where . . . all I know is now. -Amy Grant

Cindy Poore-Pariseau, Ph. D.
Bristol Community College
Adjunct Instructor

http://ods-as.blogspot.com