[Athen] Acuity scheduling

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Wed Mar 25 16:02:50 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I have been asked to inquire if any of your institutions use https://acuityscheduling.com/? I wanted to inquire about the accessibility of the product? My co-worker found a VPAT from 2016, but when I inquired this afternoon, via the online Contact Us, I was informed it wasn't VPAT compliance. Received the following response:

We are currently not VPAT compliant, but we appreciate you taking the time and sharing the importance of it for your organization.
I did go ahead and share this with our development team to let them know of the demand. We can't promise certain changes, but all feedback is reviewed and used to plan new updates. If this does get added in the future, our team will reach out via email to let you know directly!
Let us know if any other suggestions or questions come up along the way, we're here to help.
Stay safe and healthy out there, friend!

Interested in users of the program responses. Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center