[Athen] Online orientation using Advantage Design Group production

Cassie Kilroy Thompson mthomps2 at umbc.edu
Mon May 4 06:56:50 PDT 2020

We have been told that ADG's module system is what our
orientation/admissions staff will be using as well. They have been told
"it is accessible" but it remains to be seen.
~~
*Cassie Kilroy Thompson*
Disability Service Coordinator, Student Disability Services
Office of Accessibility and Disability Services
*UMBC is open, with employees working remotely. Facilities remain closed.
See https://covid19.umbc.edu/ <https://covid19.umbc.edu/> for most current
information.*
SDS staff will answer email and phone voicemail messages Monday through
Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
*email*: mthomps2 at umbc.edu
https://sds.umbc.edu
Pronouns: she/her/hers