[Athen] Looking for a book...

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Wed May 6 07:13:27 PDT 2020

Hi all. I hope we are surviving quarantine!

I'm looking for the following book. Student had trouble getting a hard copy and it is going to arrive to late to be helpful for her (summer class starts on Monday).

Tell Me How It Ends
Luiselli
9781566894951

Thanks!

*Please note: I am currently working remotely, so can be reached by email, Teams, or by cell at 303-475-7447.*

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Division of Student Affairs
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices<http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices>

[cid:image001.png at 01D598AC.79FC1C60]

Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this message cannot be guaranteed. If you've received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.