[Athen] Reminder - ATHEN Members Meeting 5/6 - all are welcome!

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at arizona.edu
Tue May 5 10:51:15 PDT 2020

Happy Cinco de Mayo/Taco Tuesday everyone! (Those are important days here in Southern Arizona – smile).

On a serious note – the ATHEN Executive Board thought it might be nice to have an interactive notetaking option available for tomorrow’s ATHEN Membership meeting (again, all are welcome to attend).

So, we’ve created a Google Doc for notes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hMr0QaG2E6N6e49XB445DxFDbuh5G9FOJcUv8_Zh23k/edit?usp=sharing> – feel free to pre-load this document with some of your questions/information.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Bear Down,
Dawn

Dawn Hunziker
IT Accessibility Consultant, Sr. | Disability Resources
The University of Arizona | hunziker at arizona.edu<mailto:hunziker at arizona.edu>
drc.arizona.edu<http://drc.arizona.edu/> | itaccessibility.arizona.edu<http://itaccessibility.arizona.edu/>
520-626-9409