[Athen] Proctor U

Jennifer Knott knott_jennifer at columbusstate.edu
Wed May 27 07:35:33 PDT 2020

At CSU we have witnessed a decline in customer service over the past year.
Since swiftly moving online, students have objected to being watched while
taking a test, so we explored alternatives, including Respondus Monitor and
Proctorio. ProctorU has apparently been overwhelmed and unable to keep up,
with leadership evidently lacking.

____________________________
*Please fill out this short survey regarding your service today: *COOL
Consultation Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdX0a2PznlxUwwd3X680vzvxx4kUJFfX25z7S8uNvfx9IWUBg/viewform>
Dr. Jennifer Knott, Ed.D.
Director, Center of Online Learning
Columbus State University
(706) 507-8695
____________________________
PLEASE NOTE:
For the week of March 16–20, we are dedicating our efforts to provide
support on a large scale. COOL will continue to provide more one-to-one
support during the week of March 23–27. If I am unable to get back to you,
please grab a spot on my Google calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UU5IRElVQncxcS02fGRlZmF1bHR8M2E3ZTk2ZGYxOGI4OTA1YjAyYmY0M2FiMWIyZWI4YmQ>
through
the appointment app*. *Just select a time slot that works for you and save.
IF YOU NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY, CONTACT onlinelearning at columbusstate.edu.

There are also resources in your *CougarVIEW Quick Start* course, which can
be accessed by logging into CougarVIEW and locating the course under the
"waffle" icon.

- CSU COVID-19 updates can be found here
<https://www.columbusstate.edu/coronavirus/>.
- COOL resources can be found here <https://cool.columbusstate.edu/>.