[Athen] Virtual Drinks & Dinner during Accessing Higher Ground

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:12:54 PST 2020

Hi all,

For those of you attending Accessing Higher Ground Virtual conference this
year, instead of escaping the hotel for drinks & dinner and heading over to
Rock Bottom, we're going to set up some virtual "rock bottoms" for us
during the next 10 days.

The first drinks of your choice & dinner is scheduled for this Wednesday,
11/11/2020 at 530 p.m. Pacific time. We have a community room set up
through the Whova conference app. Check out the app, and then go to this
link to "join us" for drinks, dinner (make sure your fridge is stocked) and
catch-up conversations.

Here's a link for the first one:
https://whova.com/portal/webapp/ahead_202011/CommunityBoard/topic/433718/

Let's make some more opportunities like brunches, lunches, and dinners
happen during the next ten days. I MISS you all!!!

Wink Harner
Accessibility Consultant/Alternative Text Production
The Foreign Type

Portland OR
foreigntype at gmail.com
480-984-0034

This email was dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please forgive
quirks, misrecognitions, or errata .