[Athen] Canvas Speed Grader Dark Mode?

Heather Mariger heather.mariger at chemeketa.edu
Thu Oct 29 16:52:56 PDT 2020

Greetings,

Thank you to everyone who responded. I have passed your suggestions along
to the faculty. If something works for him, I will let you all know...

Thanks,
H.

*Heather Mariger*
*Digital Accessibility Advocate*

*Pronouns: She/Her*

*Center for Academic Innovation*
*Chemeketa Community College*
*4000 Lancaster Drive NE - 9/126A*
*Salem, OR 97305*

503.589.7832

*Diversity is being invited to the party; inclusion is being asked to
dance. *
Verna Myers, author and speaker

[image: Chemeketa Community College Logo - Wearing is Caring - Mask Up!
#chemeketacares.]