[Athen] Here's a fun conference all about accessibility and what else...games!

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 22 16:14:31 PDT 2020

Hello:

I wanted to invite you to participate in a unique game accessibility
conference:

https://www.gaconf.com/schedule/

This conference has a lot of really high-end talks about the business of
accessibility, and I am a speaker as well. My talk will be at 11:00 a.m.
Pacific on the 28th. I am on a panel with 3 other blind people, and we will
be talking about our experiences playing games.

This conference is all about how to make video games more accessible, but I
think many of the talks are applicable to websites and applications as well.

Please sign up for this free event and enjoy:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gaconf-2020-tickets-79315257069

Lucy