[Athen] [Micronet] Here's a fun conference all about accessibility and what else...games!

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 24 09:29:52 PDT 2020

thanks Jasoni hope some of yu will be able to injoy one or two of these
talks lucy
Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces