[Athen] JAWS access in Blackboard

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:16:05 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I have a student using JAWS and has reported to me they cannot read the
sidebar comments I wrote on their written project submitted in BlackBoard..
Anyone know if this is a known glitch in BB or if in fact JAWS can access
these instructor annotations, what is the key combo for the student to be
able to access the feedback annotated notes?

Any advice or suggestions would be most helpful!

Thanks in advance.

Wink Harner
Accessibility Consultant/Alternative Text Production
The Foreign Type

Portland OR
foreigntype at gmail.com
480-984-0034

This email was dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please forgive
quirks, misrecognitions, or errata .