[Athen] [EXTERNAL] JAWS access in Blackboard

Rachel Thompson rsthompson2 at ua.edu
Tue Apr 20 10:24:18 PDT 2021

Hi, Wink.

Do you know if this was done within Bb’s Annotate tool used for inline grading of assignments native to Bb or in another tool, like Turnitin?

Rachel

Dr. Rachel S. Thompson | Director, Center for Instructional Technology
Office of Information Technology
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu/>
Box Box870248
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487