[Athen] FW: [N.O.A.T.] One Week to go! - Don't miss the upcoming VoxAid and Dragon webinar Friday, August 20 @ 1:30pm Eastern

Doug Mantle Doug.Mantle at kings.uwo.ca
Fri Aug 13 06:11:27 PDT 2021

Good day! Passing along this invitation for those who’d like to join us….

Take care everyone! Happy almost September!

Doug

Subject: [N.O.A.T.] One Week to go! - Don't miss the upcoming VoxAid and Dragon webinar Friday, August 20 @ 1:30pm Eastern

Happy Friday Everyone!

Only ONE Week To Go...

Don't forget to take just a moment and register so you can join us for this fantastic webinar...

Join The Network of Assistive Technologists as we welcome Michael Shepherd, author of Dragon Professional - A Step Further.

Michael is also the driving force behind VoxAid - Software that provides hands-free control and navigation of popular software applications by voice.

VoxAid installs 1000's of bespoke Dragon commands into Dragon Professional Individual, Group, Medical, and Legal, enhancing users hands-free control when using various AT Software.

Join us and find out more about
· Creating custom voice commands
· Automating repetitive tasks by voice
· Controlling more than just Office using Dragon and your voice
· How to use Dragon to go beyond dictating text

For more details and to register, please visit the N.O.A.T. Events Website<https://sites.google.com/noat.ca/events/2021/voxaid-20-aug-2021>.

After you register and you are enjoying that 'free time' we all have loads of... Take a moment and check out the VoxAid website<http://voxaid.co.uk/> and maybe even pick up a copy of Dragon Professional - A Step Further<https://www.amazon.ca/Dragon-Professional-Further-Automate-virtually/dp/1916045049/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=book+dragon+a+step+further&qid=1625629260&sr=8-1>
We look forward to seeing you online Friday, August 20, 2021 at 1:30pm Eastern
If you have any questions, please reach out.

Take care!

Doug Mantle,

Founder | The Network of Assistive Technologists

www.NOAT.ca <http://www.noat.ca/> | info at NOAT.ca<mailto:info at NOAT.ca>

--

[https://www.kings.uwo.ca/kings/assets/Image/email/accessibility-counselling.png]

King’s University College is committed to accessibility<http://www.kings.uwo.ca/about-kings/who-we-are/administrative-departments/human-resources/accessibility-for-ontarians-with-disabilities-act-aoda/> for persons with disabilities. Please contact us if you have any particular accommodation requirements or require information in an alternate format.

Confidentiality Notice:
The contents of this communication, including any attachment(s), are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient (or are not receiving this communication on behalf of the intended recipient), please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication without reading it, and without making, forwarding, or retaining any copy or record of it or its contents. Thank you.