[Athen] [EXTERNAL] Re: Music conversion to braille music

Alexis Delevett alexis_delevett at cuesta.edu
Fri Aug 13 15:53:09 PDT 2021

Hello!

This is quite timely since we are also preparing to have low vision students participate in music classes this semester, some of whom are unfamiliar with Braille music notation. I have evaluated software that is able to apply character recognition to images of sheet music and have found that while they do an amazing job there are enough errors to make me wish for a human in the middle. Are there perhaps sheet music digitization services that anyone can recommend?