[Athen] University of Washington Seattle, Disability Resources for Students hiring Access Coordinator

Lydia X. Z. Brown lydia at autistichoya.com
Fri Aug 13 18:29:51 PDT 2021

Just the messenger:

*Forwarding this opportunity on behalf of the DRS Director. See attached
job posting.*

Disability Resources for Students (at UW Seattle) is looking to hire an
Access Coordinator to join our great team. Priority Deadline was Aug 1st
but we are still taking applications for a couple more weeks. Please share
the description out widely.

Apply through UW Hires
<https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/eng/candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=192795&szCandidateID=0&szSearchWords=disability&szReturnToSearch=1>,
Req # 192795

*ADIAM TESFAY* (she,her)
Director/ Disability Resources for Students

Direct: 206-221-2453 Main Office: 206-543-8924

adiamt at uw.edu / http://disability.uw.edu