[Athen] Pandoc, EquatIO, Grind EQ, MathType

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Tue Aug 24 15:21:22 PDT 2021

Christa, the best course of action at this point may be for him just to make the LaTeX source available to people who request it. Anybody can read LaTeX source, though it is awfully cumbersome. But it is accessible. He might try to open it in Tex2Word however. I haven’t used that app in several years, but it was surprisingly good when I did. And the places that it has troubles may not be hard to fix. Back when I used it, the Word document could be read with any screen reader that could read MathType. And it was pretty cheap.

John