[Athen] [EXTERNAL] Two zoom questions

Heather Mariger heather.mariger at chemeketa.edu
Fri Feb 5 09:14:11 PST 2021

Greetings,

If you select the fullscreen from the view button, you can then minimize
the participant panel so it is only a small bar you can drag off to an
unobtrusive corner. You can also swap between the speaker view and share
view.

If you just want to see the gallery, you can select grid view (the
tic-tac-toe) then drag the corner to resize it to cover as much of the
screen as you choose.

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

Hope this helps...

Thanks,
H.

*Heather Mariger*
*Digital Accessibility Advocate*

*Pronouns: She/Her*

*Center for Academic Innovation*
*Chemeketa Community College*
*4000 Lancaster Drive NE - 9/126A*
*Salem, OR 97305*

503.589.7832

*Diversity is being invited to the party; inclusion is being asked to
dance. *
Verna Myers, author and speaker

[image: Chemeketa Community College Logo - Wearing is Caring - Mask Up!
#chemeketacares.]