[Athen] searching for a digital copy of a textbook

Emma Steincross ecsteincross111 at stkate.edu
Thu Feb 11 12:20:15 PST 2021

Hello!

The publisher (Oxford) let us know that they don't have a digital copy of
the below textbook required by one of our students. If anyone has a digital
copy available to upload to a student's profile, we would greatly
appreciate it!

Title: Trouble With Empire: Challenges to Modern British Imperialism
Author: Antoinette Burton
ISBN: 9780190858551

Thanks,
Emma
*Emma Steincross, M.A*. | Access Consultant, Disability Resources, O'Neill
Center

*ST. CATHERINE UNIVERSITY*
Phone: 651-690-6706 | Email: ecsteincross111 at stkate.edu
stkate.edu | map
<https://stkate.app.box.com/s/wrtswwc1ca76ena480f2ncdiis8encjb>
Pronouns <https://www.mypronouns.org/>: she, her, hers

*This email address is monitored between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday. If you need assistance Monday - Friday between 7:30 *
*a.m. **and 4:30 **p.m., **please contact our front desk at 651-690-6563.
For after hours mobility needs, please contact Public Safety at
651-690-8888.*

*This message is confidential and should only be read by its intended
recipients. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and
delete all copies.*