[Athen] Reference/Citation software

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at arizona.edu
Sun Feb 28 15:07:33 PST 2021

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a reference/citation software that works with JAWS. I have looked at Endnote, Mendeley and Zotero and I'm getting mixed results with all of them. Zotero desktop works somewhat but the insert citation option in Word isn't accessible. Mendely seems to be a bit better but again the insert citation option in Word is a bit off and doesn't read the correct citation. Finally, it looks like Endnote's insert citation works in Word but I can't get JAWS to easily interact with the Desktop application and read the left navigation area. The web-based options might work, I haven't looked at that Word/citation option yet...

Anyone have suggestions or information for best the combination to use?

Thank you,
Dawn

Dawn Hunziker

IT Accessibility Consultant, Sr. | Disability Resources

The University of Arizona | hunziker at arizona.edu

drc.arizona.edu<http://drc.arizona.edu/> | itaccessibility.arizona.edu<http://itaccessibility.arizona.edu/>