[Athen] Software testing reporting

Walton, Vicki vwalton at columbiabasin.edu
Tue Jan 5 13:58:35 PST 2021

Our DSS/AT (Disability Support Services/Assistive Technology) department has gone through an office merge and a new director hired. These changes now include our reporting documents. Columbia Basin College tests all software for purchase or renewal. We created a template report that we send out after we are done testing. We are starting to show on our reports that if is accessible, it will be noted as "valid for one year only" so we don't let software slip through the cracks if it is a one-time purchase versus a yearly renewal.

What I would like to know from those campuses who do software testing, what does your report look like? How do you report on your findings of your software testing?

If anyone is really interested, I will share our template report with you on a one-on-one basis. We are always looking to improve our reporting so appreciate any help anyone wants to share with me.

Take care.

[Visit the CBC Website]<https://www.columbiabasin.edu/>

Vicki Walton
Disability Support Services/Assistive Technology
509.542.4428, or ext. 2428
2600 N. 20th Ave., Pasco, WA 99301
Pronouns: they/them
[Follow CBC on Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/columbiabasincollege> [Follow CBC on Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/cbcollege> [Follow CBC on Twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/cbcollege> [Follow CBC on YouTube] <https://www.youtube.com/columbiabasincollege> [Follow CBC on Snapchat] <https://www.snapchat.com/add/cbchawkssnaps>
[We All Soar Together]

[cid:image008.jpg at 01D5E69C.17A2CE90]