[Athen] Alternate to Echo Livescribe pens

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Fri Jan 29 17:46:56 PST 2021

Hi all,

I was hoping to replenish my inventory of the Echo Livescribe pens but am having difficulty with finding them on Amazon and the Livescribe site. Has anyone found a similar note taking tool? I have some Glean licenses, digital recorders, and a few Echo pens, but am open to other suggestions. Some students use their phones and laptops, but I want to have some other available options, as we have difficulty attaining volunteer note takers.

Thanks,

Bryon

Thanks,

Bryon