[Athen] Alternate to Echo Livescribe pens

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 19:21:11 PST 2021

Bryon,

Have you looked at Moleskin?
https://us.moleskine.com/moleskine-smart/nv129

Or Wacom Bamboo Folio?
https://www.wacom.com/en-us/products/smartpads/bamboo-slate-and-bamboo-folio

Neo Smart Pen
https://shop.neosmartpen.com/

The New Yes Smart Pen (uses bluetooth —maybe interference)
https://www.newyes.com/collections/smart-pen

So here are four possibilities. I have used the Moleskin and the Wacom
smart pens. They are similar to livescribe.

Hope this helps.
Wink

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 5:47 PM Kluesner, Bryon <Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu>
wrote:

> Hi all,

> I was hoping to replenish my inventory of the Echo Livescribe pens but am

> having difficulty with finding them on Amazon and the Livescribe site. Has

> anyone found a similar note taking tool? I have some Glean licenses,

> digital recorders, and a few Echo pens, but am open to other suggestions.

> Some students use their phones and laptops, but I want to have some other

> available options, as we have difficulty attaining volunteer note takers.

> Thanks,

> Bryon

> Thanks,

> Bryon

> Bryon Kluesner, RhD

> Adaptive Technology Coordinator

> Disability Resource Center

> University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

> 117 University Center

> Chattanooga, TN 37403

> 423-425-5251

Wink Harner Assistive Technology Consulting and Training Alternative Text
Production Portland OR. foreigntype at gmail.com 480-984-0034