[Athen] AIRA

Weissenberger, T M todd-weissenberger at uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 8 13:14:22 PDT 2021

Colleagues,

Cross-posting this in a few common places--apologies in advance for any redundancy.

A couple of people on our campus have asked about AIRA, an app/service that connects blind people with remote agents to provide assistance with tasks in real time. If you have had experience with this product, I'd love to hear your impressions. Pluses and deltas welcome.

I should note that in addition to the base features, we're curious to hear thoughts on other aspect of the AIRA experience--security/privacy, support, cost. Thanks for any insights you can provide.

Best,
TMW

T.M. Weissenberger
IT Accessibility Coordinator
University of Iowa

2800 University Capitol Centre
200 S. Clinton Street
Iowa City, IA 52242

todd-weissenberger at uiowa.edu<mailto:todd-weissenberger at uiowa.edu>
319.384.3323

[The words "Accessibility at Iowa", gold on black, with the word IOWA also rendered in Braille pattern]