[Athen] Scribe for meetings

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 24 09:12:15 PDT 2021

hi:
yes i have used it and i gave a demo a few months back when it was still
in beta its a vary effective tool and does a great job. i have a full
account if any one would like a demo of it working lucy
Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces