[Athen] Corvallis: Oregon State University hiring Access Adviser, Disability Access Services

Lydia X. Z. Brown lydia at autistichoya.com
Tue Mar 9 21:07:08 PST 2021

Hello colleagues and friends!
I hope you all are healthy and safe. It feels like Spring is working
its way into the Willamette Valley this week and we are all looking
forward to more outdoor activities!
Oregon State University is hiring an Access Adviser for our Disability
Access Services office.
This position works closely with students, teaching faculty,
Disability Access Services staff and other campus partners.
This position is located on the Corvallis, Oregon Campus in the
beautiful Willamette Valley. The south Willamette Valley is located
within short driving distance to the Oregon coast to the west, Cascade
Mountains to the east, and Portland, Oregon to the north.
Closing date: 3/21/2021
A full position description and application information can be found
here: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/98376
Take care,
Earlee

Earlee Kerekes-Mishra
Assistant Director
Disability Access Services (DAS)
Oregon State University
541-737-4098

"I want to be remembered as someone who used herself and anything she
could touch to work for justice and freedom...I want to be remembered
as ONE WHO TRIED" -- Dorothy Height