[Athen] Dynamic Forms question

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Fri Mar 19 11:56:42 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I received the following message from an employee in our Office of the Registrar who is working on creating a fillable Petition Form using Dynamics Forms from Nextgen web solutions:

"I still can't seem to rearrange the reading order of the text elements in the Dynamic Forms I'm working with. Ideally, the order would go from each label to the corresponding form field, then on to the next label to the right and so on. When I try to move things in the reading order pane they look like they move but I can't save the document correctly".

I can get JAWS to read the form, but it does not recognize the form field. Has anyone experienced this issue and know of a possible solution?

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner RhD, ATAC
Adaptive Technology Coordinator