[Athen] Making accessible info with InDesign?

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Tue May 11 17:19:03 PDT 2021

It strikes me that everybody is a little bit
right! I think that the graphical user interface
has created the illusion that someone who doesn't
know a lot can use a complex tool to get the
results she wants. Many of these tools, Acrobat
Pro, InDesign etc., are best used by people who
use them regularly, not a casual user. In an
ideal world, our tools would produce accessible
web sites and documents automatically, but we are not there yet.

Dave