[Athen] RFP: AHG 2021: 1 day left to submit 1st-round proposals

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Wed May 12 21:06:18 PDT 2021

Howard,

Is there any chance I could get an extension on the RFP deadline until
tomorrow? I had this pencilled in for submission today but had some workers
over and the day got away from me.

Let me know if this is possible. Thanks in advance.

Wink

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 6:25 PM Howard Kramer <hkramer at ahead.org> wrote:

> (please excuse the cross-posts)

> Proposal Deadline: May 12

> *Accessing Higher Ground 2021* *is now accepting proposals for its

> 24th Annual Conference in Denver, Colorado. *

> *Covid-19 and the Conference*

> Since it is difficult to predict with certainty what the state of affairs

> will be in November we encourage individuals to submit proposals even if

> they are not sure yet if they will be able to travel. Submitters will not

> be penalized for submitting a proposal and later declining to present at

> the conference onsite. The option to present remotely will be determined as

> we get closer to November.

> Speaker Proposal Form

> <https://accessinghigherground.org/speaker-submissions/>

> *AHG focuses on:*

> · accessible media

> · Universal Design

> · best practices for web & media development

> · accessible curriculum

> · alternate format

> · teaching about accessibility and UD in university curriculum (and

> elsewhere)

> · evidence-based research

> · other topics related to accessibility in higher education and

> other environments

> * Submission Details*

> Use the online speaker proposal form

> <http://accessinghigherground.org/speaker-submissions/> to submit your

> proposal. Additional speaker information can be found on the AHG website

> <https://accessinghigherground.org/speaker-information/>.

> *More Info*

> View last year’s sessions

> <https://accessinghigherground.org/schedule-2020/#cs_2020-11-12> to get a

> sense of the typical agenda and range of topics.

> If you have any questions about proposal submission,

> contact Howard Kramer at 720-351-8668 or at the email below.

> e-mail: ahg at ahead.org

> Conference URL: http://accessinghigherground.org/

> --

> Regards,

> Howard

> Howard Kramer

> Conference Coordinator

> Accessing Higher Ground

> 303-492-8672

> cell: 720-351-8668

> Sign up to access the recordings from the *2020 Accessing Higher

> Ground Conference

> <https://accessinghigherground.org/postconferenceresources2021/>* and

> for AHG 2021 'Watch Parties

> <https://accessinghigherground.org/postconferenceresources2021/>.'

> Sign up to our mailing list to receive announcements

> <https://accessinghigherground.org/about/#Join_Our_Mailing_List>.

> Complete program information and registration is open for AHEAD's full

> line-up of Spring 2021 webinars

> <https://www.ahead.org/events-programming/webinars/2021-spring-webinars>.

> Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.

> <http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*

Wink Harner Assistive Technology Consulting and Training Alternative Text
Production Portland OR. foreigntype at gmail.com 480-984-0034