[Athen] RFP: AHG 2021: 1 day left to submit 1st-round proposals

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Mon May 10 18:24:30 PDT 2021

(please excuse the cross-posts)

Proposal Deadline: May 12

*Accessing Higher Ground 2021* *is now accepting proposals for its
24th Annual Conference in Denver, Colorado. *
*Covid-19 and the Conference*

Since it is difficult to predict with certainty what the state of affairs
will be in November we encourage individuals to submit proposals even if
they are not sure yet if they will be able to travel. Submitters will not
be penalized for submitting a proposal and later declining to present at
the conference onsite. The option to present remotely will be determined as
we get closer to November.

Speaker Proposal Form
<https://accessinghigherground.org/speaker-submissions/>

*AHG focuses on:*

· accessible media

· Universal Design

· best practices for web & media development

· accessible curriculum

· alternate format

· teaching about accessibility and UD in university curriculum (and
elsewhere)

· evidence-based research

· other topics related to accessibility in higher education and other
environments

* Submission Details*

Use the online speaker proposal form
<http://accessinghigherground.org/speaker-submissions/> to submit your
proposal. Additional speaker information can be found on the AHG website
<https://accessinghigherground.org/speaker-information/>.

*More Info*

View last year’s sessions
<https://accessinghigherground.org/schedule-2020/#cs_2020-11-12> to get a
sense of the typical agenda and range of topics.

If you have any questions about proposal submission,
contact Howard Kramer at 720-351-8668 or at the email below.

e-mail: ahg at ahead.org

Conference URL: http://accessinghigherground.org/

--
Regards,
Howard

Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator
Accessing Higher Ground
303-492-8672
cell: 720-351-8668

Sign up to access the recordings from the *2020 Accessing Higher
Ground Conference
<https://accessinghigherground.org/postconferenceresources2021/>* and for AHG
2021 'Watch Parties
<https://accessinghigherground.org/postconferenceresources2021/>.'

Sign up to our mailing list to receive announcements
<https://accessinghigherground.org/about/#Join_Our_Mailing_List>.

Complete program information and registration is open for AHEAD's full
line-up of Spring 2021 webinars
<https://www.ahead.org/events-programming/webinars/2021-spring-webinars>.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*