[Athen] FW: How Did You Like Our Webinar About OrbitNote?

Romack, Justin justinr at disability.tamu.edu
Fri Nov 19 14:56:08 PST 2021

This response might make me feel hopeful about Texthelp's commitment to accessibility... if I hadn't received a carbon copy of the same content about six months ago when they were sending inaccessible emails and promo videos for the initial iteration of OrbitDoc ahead of its launch.

I've been a champion and cheerleader for Texthelp for going on a decade - but sending out copies of emails like this and not changing anything is disingenuous and entirely out of touch with the community they represent.

Sorry if that's harsh or bursts bubbles, but this stings a bit.

Anyone able to share bullet-point takeaways from the most recent event on this product? I didn't RSVP because of all of this.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone (and most likely transcribed by Siri)