[Athen] Using Read&Write with ExamSoft

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 09:29:26 PST 2021

Hello all!

Not sure how many of you are working this (US) holiday week, but I'm sure
there are some who might be able to share insight. We have a department
currently using ExamSoft in offline assessment mode (WIFI turned off,
airplane mode if device has it). Has anyone tried using the Windows desktop
Read&Write with ExamSoft? From what I understand, the Mac version and
tablet versions don't work, but the PC version is supposed to.

Would GREATLY appreciate any insight anyone has to offer!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US colleagues!

Heidi
Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Associate Director - AT
*she, her, hers*
Center for Educational Access at the University of Arkansas
1 University of Arkansas, ARKU 209
Fayetteville, AR 72701
479.575.3104 phone
479.575.7445 fax