[Athen] Call for proposals - Virtual STEM Accessibility Conference: Starting with Math

ATHEN President athenpresident at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 10:21:01 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Our call for proposals is now open and we're looking for you to present
about Math Accessibility! Share your best practices, tools you use to get
the job done, techniques you've discovered along the way, options for
students to access content, etc. Submit your Proposal (Google Form)
<https://forms.gle/d3dz1Pdz3aYxMwtf8>!

As a reminder, ATHEN <https://athenpro.org/about> is hosting the first
ever “Science,
Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM) Accessibility: Starting with Math” virtual
conference on February 10th and 11th, 2022. We are striving to create a
diverse conference where experts can share their best practices, solutions,
techniques, etc. for accessing and creating accessible STEM content in
higher education.

Conference Details, Dates, Registration, Cost
<https://athenpro.org/content/athen-virtual-conference>

Take a sneak peek into the complexities in creating accessible STEM content
in the YouTube video “Factors involved in making STEM content accessible
<https://youtu.be/v-MGQU7tJRY>” (10-minutes).

Looking forward to engaging in this much needed experience!

Eagerly,

ATHEN Executive Council