[Athen] Microsoft Stream Survey: Adding students to a channel instead of individual videos

Karen McCall K4mccall at outlook.com
Wed Oct 20 07:12:33 PDT 2021

Morning Everyone!

I want to see if this is a need for more than "me". The scenario is that I have short videos that I use each semester from my campus Stream site. I've created a channel to try and organize them by course or topic since Stream doesn't let you create folders.

But...every semester I have to add Every new student group or individual students to EVERY video in a channel. There isn't a way to globally add students to a channel.

I think this would be a useful addition to Stream especially in the context of learning environments. There are only two questions on the survey.

Please share with other faculty who might want to weigh in on this question.
https://forms.office.com/r/M0tT0bhw8r

Cheers, Karen