[Athen] [EXTERNAL] contact language for requesting digital copies from publishers

Alexis Delevett alexis_delevett at cuesta.edu
Thu Sep 2 11:54:45 PDT 2021

Hello!

This is not exactly what you asked for but here are some instructions that were at one point available on the UCP website and the link to the book on BiblioVault<https://www.bibliovault.org/BV.book.epl?ISBN=9780226210094>:

Accessibility Information
Electronic file requests for students with print disabilities

The University of Chicago Press will assist Accessibility Offices at institutions of higher learning with providing access to our books to students who have disabilities that prevent them from using these books in printed form. We can provide alternative access in cases where we have electronic files for these books available at BiblioVault<http://www.bibliovault.org/>.

Please go to BiblioVault<http://www.bibliovault.org/> to determine which books have electronic files. If BiblioVault has an electronic file for the book, the option to “Request Accessible File” will appear on the book product page. If that option does not appear, BiblioVault cannot supply the file. BiblioVault will fulfill the request as quickly as it can, but we cannot guarantee that we can send the files in less than two weeks.