[Athen] Fw: Zoom share audio and JAWS issue

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at arizona.edu
Tue Sep 7 15:34:12 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I'm sharing a conversation from the Educause IT Access list since this may be something some of you have encountered and may have feedback on....

Dawn

Dawn Hunziker

Assistant Director, Digital and Physical Access | Disability Resources

The University of Arizona | hunziker at arizona.edu

drc.arizona.edu<http://drc.arizona.edu/> | itaccessibility.arizona.edu<http://itaccessibility.arizona.edu/>

520-626-9409