[Athen] Norm Coombs - ATHEN Recognition - share your memories!

ATHEN President athenpresident at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 16:29:07 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

At this time we are gathering information so that we can provide Norm
Coombs with a Lifetime Achievement Award from ATHEN. We would truly
appreciate any memories or reminiscences you may have regarding working
with Norm so these may be added to the document presented with the Award
that he shall receive in November. This will allow us to provide a more
complete picture of his contributions to the field of assistive technology
over the years.

We have a Google form to gather this information at
https://forms.gle/RVaWTmGGfGp32vmN6. If you would consider completing this
form, it will provide us with the best manner to gather these reminiscences.

If you would prefer to share your memories via email, please send your note
to athenpresident at gmail.com

We will be presenting Norm with his award during the ATHEN Annual Meeting
in November. Please make sure to send us your messages before the end of
October.

Thank you, everyone!

ATHEN Executive Council

Dawn Hunziker