[Athen] Accessibility Policy for Online Course Materials?

Jennifer Knott knott_jennifer at columbusstate.edu
Wed Sep 8 12:51:51 PDT 2021

Hi, All:

I'm in the process of drafting out a policy that applies to making our
online course materials accessible and would appreciate looking at other
policies as a model, to make sure that I include everything that needs to
be covered.

Thanks in advance,
Dr. Jennifer Knott

____________________________
*Please fill out this short survey regarding your service today: *COOL
Consultation Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdX0a2PznlxUwwd3X680vzvxx4kUJFfX25z7S8uNvfx9IWUBg/viewform>
Dr. Jennifer Knott, Ed.D.
Director, Center of Online Learning
Columbus State University
(706) 507-8695
IF YOU NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY, CONTACT onlinelearning at columbusstate.edu.
Call (706) 507-8699.

*“You can easily judge the character of a [person] by how [he/she] treats
those who can do nothing for him.”* —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe