[Athen] Desk recommendations

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Thu Sep 9 08:17:05 PDT 2021

Good Morning,

Do you have recommendations for desk that are narrow and that can be used for wheelchair users or people who need to stand at a desk, that are narrower than 30 " wide and have an easy mechanism to move up and down.

We have found some great ones but they are a little wider than we want and I though asking for recommendations would be helpful while we are looking for more.

I hope everyone's academic year is going well.

Thanking you in advance.

Best,

Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS

Assistant Director of Disability & Access Services

25 Buick Street 3rd Floor, Boston MA 02215

lnorwich at bu.edu<mailto:lnorwich at bu.edu> (email)

617-353-3658 (vox)

617-353-9646 (fax)

www.bu.edu/disability<http://www.bu.edu/disability> (website)