[Athen] Perusall

Priest, Ione ipriest at msudenver.edu
Thu Sep 9 09:54:11 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has experience they'd be willing to share with Perusall, particularly with it being integrated into Canvas. I've seen their accessibility statements and such, but was looking for real-world feedback to speak to the accessibility.

Thanks,

Ione Priest (she/they) | Accessibility Technology Manager
CPACC, DHS Certified Trusted Tester
Access Center
Metropolitan State University of Denver
Campus Box 56, P.O. Box 173362, Denver, CO 80217-3362
303-615-0200 (office)
www.msudenver.edu/access <http://www.msudenver.edu/access>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.