[Athen] Need a tactile graphic of a scatterplot

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Thu Apr 14 14:33:21 PDT 2022

The statistics instructor for our blind students just emailed me asking me to locate a tactile graphic of a scatterplot. Any one from any statistics book is fine.
If you have a PDF that worked on your PIAF machine, or something you embossed on an Index Basic DV5 I could use it for sure. I've been trying to get good tactiles out of the APH tactile image library and am unsure if the problem is me, my machine or my paper. But if someone on this list has a graphic that actually works, I can always narrow down the problem by trying someone else's PIAF machine. Or if you have a PRN file I can send to my Index that would work too.
--Debee

--Debee