[Athen] Managing alternative format requests in AIM

Romack, Justin justinr at disability.tamu.edu
Mon Apr 18 12:28:27 PDT 2022

Howdy y'all!

Feverishly trying to wrap my brain around setting up the structure and statuses for managing alt format materials through AIM beginning this summer.

Would anyone be willing to hop on a 15-20 minute call to discuss how it's set up at your campus?

The terminology/verbiage used for various metadata have me a little confused. Grateful for any insight in advance!

Thanks,

Justin Romack | Assistive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resources | Texas A&M University
1224 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1224

ph: 979.845.1637 | justinr at disability.tamu.edu | disability.tamu.edu
DIVISION OF STUDENT AFFAIRS | One Division. One Mission.