[Athen] [EXTERNAL] - Re: Experiences with ALEKS PPL?

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 11:11:11 PDT 2022

Even one little change would qualify it as "more accessible". LOL! Just my
personal 2 cents on this Friday afternoon. It still is horribly
inaccessible.

Have a great weekend, all!

Heidi

Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Associate Director - AT
*she, her, hers*
Center for Educational Access at the University of Arkansas
1 University of Arkansas, ARKU 209
Fayetteville, AR 72701
479.575.3104 phone
479.575.7445 fax